I have really gotten into working on the knitted helmet liner caps, so have sort of taken a break from working on my quilts…gasp!
I completed one on Friday and started casting on stitches for the next one. Last night I got the ribbing done and have started the main body. I had intended to sew this morning, as we had company coming in the afternoon, but I decided that I should work on cleaning up some of the mini piles that have popped up instead. I’m glad I did, but it sure wore me out! I had to lay down and take a nap! We haven’t seen them in several years, and it was sure a nice visit. I did, however, completely fall off the diet wagon, and I am going to pay the piper in the morning!
As for my current quilting project, I need to “tighten up” some of the half square triangles on the quilt top I am currently working on, that I haven’t named yet, that I took the borders off of early last week. That way I can put the black inner border back on, and I need to cut the replacement border fabric so I can finish it up. I’d like to enter this one in the quilt show in Oregon in September. As a featured guild, the Boise Basin Quilters can enter quilts for no fee, and I plan to take advantage of that!